For the finest in Augusta cosmetic dentistry in a welcoming environment, look no further than Sparkle Family Dentistry. David R. Thomason, DMD, PC offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry services in a home-like setting with a warm and friendly staff. We're confident when we say that your smile will sparkle from the outside in!
Augusta Cosmetic Dentistry Services
We offer a complete selection of cosmetic dentistry services including the following:
· Take-home teeth whitening – Experience a brighter, whiter smile with a take-home whitening kit. This type of whitening involves creating custom trays at our office. Once your trays have been fabricated and adjusted to fit your mouth, we send you home with a specialized gel that you apply at until you've achieved the desired whitening effect.
· Restorative Dentistry - At Sparkle Family Dentistry, we believe restorative dentistry is an art. We offer quality restorations for dental implants, crowns and bridges, and inlays and onlays. Also, if you have had a restoration in the past you’re not happy with, let us take a look and develop a treatment plan to make it right.
· Zirconia all-porcelain crowns – Zirconia crowns are known for their strength and durability. More of the existing tooth can be retained when opting for a Zirconia crown.
· Empress and E-Max Crowns – Empress crowns, inlays/onlays, and bridges are made from a biocompatible material for a metal-free, natural-looking restoration. E-Max crowns are also offered. These all-ceramic crowns are considered a breakthrough in cosmetic dentistry.
· Lumineers – Lumineers are wafer-thin, all-porcelain veneers that are applied to the surface of teeth in order to enhance the smile. These veneers can be fitted directly on your teeth without the need for reshaping your underlying teeth.
· Minimal prep veneers – Traditional veneers require preparation, a process that involves "shaving" a portion of each tooth which will be covered by a veneer. Minimal prep veneers do not require shaving or reshaping of your teeth, making the process reversible.
The Importance of Artistry and Vision in Cosmetic Dentistry
Like artists, individual cosmetic dentists may use the same tools, but each will produce different results. Just as you would carefully assess a portrait artist's artistic skills before commissioning an expensive portrait, the same holds true for selecting a cosmetic dentist.
For dental restorations, the best results are produced by the eye of an artist and the hands of a sculptor. These traits are vital in delivering beautiful, natural results. Two of Dr. Thomason’s favorite hobbies outside of dentistry are sculpting and painting miniatures, and that passion transfers directly to sculpting your new smile at Sparkle Family Dentistry. He works with a clear vision focused on the end result and regularly has patients referred to him by a local network of dental specialists for restorations.
Understanding that when you look good, you tend to feel good, Dr. Thomason is passionate about cosmetic dentistry. Not only can our Augusta, GA cosmetic dentistry improve your general aesthetic and oral health, it can also improve your quality of life and contribute to stronger personal and professional relationships.
Questions? Ready for a cosmetic dentistry appointment with our South Augusta dentist?
Are you ready to get the smile you’ve always dreamed of having? Contact us today to request an appointment with your Augusta, GA cosmetic dentist.