South Augusta, GA Dentistry - Where Sparkling Smiles are Our Specialty
"Sparkle from the Outside In"
Experience a different kind of South Augusta, GA dentistry by visiting Sparkle Family Dentistry. Our office is set up like a home rather than a traditional dental practice, and we give each patient the individualized attention they deserve in a comfortable setting. Additionally, our South Augusta dentist, Dr. Thomason, and his staff work hard to ensure you understand all your treatment options before moving forward with any dental work. We want to educate you because we know that a well-informed patient is better able to achieve and maintain their desired smile.
Welcome to Your Dental Home in South Augusta
Your smile is our top priority. We want you to feel welcome and pampered every time you visit our office. Not only will our friendly staff and home-like environment make you smile, but David R. Thomason, DMD is committed to improving your smile with exceptional dental care and the hand of an artist. Come see why many of our patients will drive the extra mile for an appointment at their dental home--Sparkle Family Dentistry.
Our dental services in South Augusta, GA include:
· Comprehensive dental care – From routine cleanings, cosmetic dentistry procedures, regular dental exams, and sealants to general dentistry for the entire family, Sparkle Family Dentistry offers comprehensive dental care in a relaxing setting.
· Restoration work – At Sparkle Family Dentistry, we believe restorative dentistry is an art. We offer quality restorations for dental implants, crowns and bridges, veneers, and inlays and onlays.
· Duraflex dentures – Flexible and extremely resistant to odors and stains, Duraflex dentures are a comfortable alternative to traditional dentures.
· Mouth guards – Whether you have trouble sleeping at night or want to protect your child's teeth while playing contact sports, we offer customized night guards and mouth guards.
· Extractions – We perform wisdom teeth extractions and other tooth extractions at our Augusta, GA dental practice. If you need a tooth extraction in South Augusta, give us a call.
· Periodontal maintenance – Depending on the condition of your gums and the presence of periodontal disease, we may recommend root planing and scaling. These periodontal procedures are typically performed during hygiene exams.
South Augusta Dental Care Made Just for You!
No matter what type of dental care you need, we are committed to providing individualized service and open communication. As a low volume, high quality dental practice, we aren’t going to pressure you into getting dental work you don’t need, and we will take the time to help you understand your treatment options and explain everything. We believe a well-informed patient is better able to attain and keep a healthy, beautiful smile. Additionally, if you have a dental restoration you’re not happy with, let us take a look and we will develop a treatment plan to make it right.
Our South Augusta Dentist
Board-certified in general dentistry, Dr. Thomason has been a dentist since 1980. Sparkle Family Dentistry has operated in the same building since 1985. Dr. Thomason belongs to several professional associations including the Academy of General Dentistry, Georgia Dental Association, and Augusta Dental Society.
Questions? Need an Appointment?
If you have questions for our South Augusta dentist, or if you would like to request an appointment, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Contact us today!
|David R. Thomason, DMD, PC
3136 Deans Bridge Road
Augusta, GA 30906